Philadelphia Criminal Defense Attorney
Criminal defense is complex, requiring an attorney knowledgeable in the intricacies of various offenses. Charges often carry severe penalties for conviction, including heavy fines and years in prison.
If you or a loved one faces an investigation or has been charged with a crime, the esteemed staff of Boyle and Jasari, are here for you. Our Philadelphia criminal defense lawyers have the skills and expertise to advocate on your behalf. Contact Boyle and Jasari, for an evaluation of your case by clicking here or calling (202) 860-3007.
Why Choose Us?
Attorney Dennis Boyle is an accomplished criminal and white-collar criminal defense lawyer. White-collar crime encompasses non-violent offenses conducted for financial or personal gain. Criminal offenses typically are crimes that can be seen by others and involve the act or threat of bodily harm or harm to property. Boyle and Jasari, frequently practices in federal and state courts throughout the United States and internationally. Notably, he has served as First Assistant District Attorney, Navy Judge Advocate, and a Special Assistant US Attorney. After serving more than ten years as a prosecutor, Attorney Dennis Boyle brings a unique perspective to criminal defense.
In his extensive experience, Attorney Boyle understands that charges of criminal offenses can have life-altering consequences. Your reputation, career, wealth, and freedom are on the line. The dedicated team at Boyle and Jasari, are prepared to use their expertise to mount an aggressive criminal defense. In some instances, presenting a thorough investigation can persuade state and federal prosecutors to dismiss a case. However, in the event your case must proceed to trial, Attorney Boyle has tried over 200 jury trials to verdict with landmark successes in areas of commercial litigation, civil procedure, constitutional law, and professional negligence.
Attorney Dennis Boyle has defended allegations of;
- Wire and mail fraud
- Money laundering
- Securities fraud
- Banking fraud
- Tax fraud and evasion
- Health care fraud
- Medicare fraud
- Violations of the Espionage statutes
- Narcotics distribution
Over the course of his career, Attorney Dennis Boyle has received such accolades as;
- American Bar Association Award for Professional Merit
- Nationally Ranked Top Ten Attorney’s Award
- Listed in Super Lawyers 2011-2014, 2016-present
Attorney Dennis Boyle Provides Aggressive Criminal Defense in Philadelphia
Criminal and white-collar criminal investigations often lead to devastating penalties. If you or a loved one is under suspicion for a serious crime, immediately seeking the counsel of a Philadelphia criminal defense attorney can greatly impact an investigation. Defense law is highly complex. Obtaining representation early, especially before charges are filed, can allow a knowledgeable attorney to mitigate the damage allegations of serious crimes can cause.
If charges have been filed, Attorney Dennis Boyle is an experienced trial lawyer in complex federal and white-collar crimes. Some areas of practice include but are not limited to;
- Rape/Sexual Assault
- Drug Trafficking/Distribution/Manufacturing
- Drug crimes often carry severe penalties depending on various factors, including the type of drug and amount.
- Drug trafficking: selling or delivering drugs of a certain weight
- Distribution: the act of selling or delivering illegal drugs or a controlled substance
- Manufacturing: the act of growing or using chemicals or products to create or alter a drug
- Drug Possession
- Possession of illegal drugs or a controlled substance can be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony, depending on the circumstances of the arrest.
- Mail Fraud and Wire Fraud
- White Collar Crimes
- Financially motivated, non-violent crimes involving the full range of fraud cases
- Fraud Cases
- Crimes that use deception for personal or financial gain
- FINRA Cases
- The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, or FINRA, is a non-profit organization that oversees US brokers. FINRA crimes are wide-ranging and usually involve fraud or misconduct, or due diligence.
- Securities & Investment Crimes:
- Investment Arbitration
- A complex, international matter that involves disputes with foreign organizations, countries, or companies.
- Money Laundering
- Allegations of money laundering lead to serious penalties and are often linked to organized crime. It is defined when large amounts of money are obtained through illegal means but made to seem legitimate by using a complex series of business transactions and bank transfers.
- Cyber Crime
- Offenses that fall into the categories of hacking, internet fraud, possession of contraband files, national security offenses.
- International Criminal Law
- Crimes involving the crossing of national borders, including Mutual Legal Assistance Treaties, international commerce laws, international criminal warrants, and multi-national criminal justice programs
- Racketeering and Organized Crime
- Racketeering is an offense that relates to interference with interstate commerce and can include a variety of crimes
- Organized crime consists of illegal offenses that are planned and controlled by a powerful group and conducted on a large scale
- Military Law and Court-Martial Defense
- Military law is a different system of regulations, penalties, and procedures tried in specific military courts. As a result, very few defense attorneys are allowed to practice in military courts. Attorney Dennis Boyle has had a long, successful career in the United States Navy and represents service members from the US Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force, and Coast Guard.
Attorney Dennis Boyle handles a wide range of criminal defense cases that may not be listed above. Regardless of the criminal charges, contact our defense lawyers in Philadelphia today.
Why You Need a Criminal Defense Attorney in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Criminal cases require the expertise of an experienced defense attorney admitted to practice in state, federal, international, and military courts. The criminal justice system is highly complex and subject to different procedures in each type of court.
The stakes are very high for those accused of criminal activity with convictions resulting in lengthy prison sentences and heavy fines. A criminal defense attorney can mitigate the negative consequences of criminal charges and prepare an aggressive defense. After researching the factual evidence of the case, a skilled defense attorney can negotiate with the prosecution on your behalf or seek to exonerate you at trial.
Boyle and Jasari, has a long track record of successful defense and litigation of complex matters. When you need a Philadelphia criminal defense lawyer, call Attorney Dennis Boyle today.
Contact Boyle and Jasari, Today
If you or a loved one faces allegations of criminal activity or if criminal charges have been filed, our esteemed criminal defense attorneys in Philadelphia are here for you. Contact Boyle and Jasari, today for an evaluation of your case by clicking here or calling (202) 860-3007.